Thursday, 16 December 2010

Wil I or wont I

Its decision time tonight  - I have been off running since Last Friday due to my Achilles injury.

I have not been tempted to try it until now, I have the itchy feet syndrome. So tonight I am heading out for a short 8miler to test it.

If all goes well then I will still be on course for my 30miler on Saturday and my 40miler on Sunday.

With the enforced rest I haven't done any substitute to running, I have also been off the bike as Anna did not need the car this week so I have used it for work.

I have noticed that after a few days I have started to get lethargic and I am still tired in the mornings. Is this because I am not getting my normal fix of endorphins I wonder....

More soon.........

No comments:

Post a Comment